Friday, January 30, 2009

Spontaneity...is occasionally something i'm good at..but not on the regs..

Thursday was another fairly lazy day, my mum stayed home and we just lazed about and then went to my local high street for a bit of shopping and coffee, by coffee i mean hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream [my favourite]. I live in a fairly wealthy neighbourhood so we have lots of shops that sell high fashion brand items, my mum took me to one of the shops as she said she wanted to get me some Prada boots [not really being a fan of Prada, i just went to keep her happy] however, i found the most beautiful pair of Gucci high heeled shoes. They were so gorgeous with a gold buckle at the toe part, and for how high the heels were, they were so comfortable and easy to walk in. As much as i wanted them, i couldn't take my mum up on the offer of them as they were so expensive. So i just walked away, but it's okay, the money can be put to something more useful in the future! Maybe even a Chanel bag!

Anyway, after hanging out with my mother, i went to meet Mai-Ling at Topshop in Oxford shopping for what i assumed was just going to be a cotch. While waiting for Mai, whose always late...i got scouted by some random model agency. Dodgy times. We then ventured to American Apparel [oh how i wish i had one of everything they have there...even the boys stuff!] where Mai tried on some dresses and Elisha came to meet us. The 'cotch' however turned into a massive 3 hour shop at Topshop for a magazine shoot the next day. It was fun, picking out random things, especially as i wasn't buying them...although i did feel bad for Elisha when she had to part with her money, even if it was a temporary separation! ha! After the shopping we ventured to Cha Cha Moon for some food and i had the delicious Fijian style udon! YUM! 

We finished dinner with still hours to go before i felt like going home, so we ventured to meet one of my friends, Rachel, at Molton House on South Molton Street as she had a table there...but sadly, when we got there she said it was shit as Paris Hilton was there and was making drama for all the guests and she recommended going somewhere else if i had any other options. At this point, i thought I'd give Albie a call as he was going to a Giles Deacon party and had vaguely mentioned going out after, so we walked to Wardour street to meet him and decided on going to Maddox. I'd never been to Maddox before, nor had i really had any intention on ever going. This night, i just figured I'd go with the flow, the club itself was nice and filled up completely fairly early with lots of business people and Paris Hilton made an appearance on the table next to us! Having seen a girl take a near tumble, i turned to Mai and made fun of her but subtly enough so that she wouldn't see [i might be mean, but not THAT mean] karma came around and bit me on the arse. I took a nice graceful tumble down the stairs that resulted in me really badly hurting my ankle and denting my dignity, luckily nobody really noticed other than Mai who was behind me and Albie who was leading the way and holding my hand so he probably felt my fall rather then saw it. 

Having fallen down the stairs, i texted O and got a fairly mixed feeling'd [that's not really a word is it?] reply saying that he was in Melbourne amongst other trivial comments like how i didn't go to Maddox with him but that I'd go with my friends...well duh! 

2 comments:

  1. "I took a nice graceful tumble down the stairs" pfffft you fell down like a tonne of bricks my love. MINUS 2 COOL POINTS !!

    ReplyDelete