Thursday, January 29, 2009

Light Night

Having had a heavy two days previously, my Wednesday consisted of doing absolutely nothing! I slept until around 2 or 3 and stayed in bed for most of the day. Luckily having a laptop has its advantages, like being able to go on MSN and facebook from the comfort of my bed. Wednesday just tends to be one of those days that i don't make plans for, although it's the worst night to stay in on as there is never anything good on TV. However, i've recently got into Waterloo Road on BBC1...but saying that...i have yet to watch it on TV, i've been watching it on BBC iPlayer. Strange how that works out isn't it?

I had made an attempt to contact O [the guy i like], i texted asking what was up with the silence, having not heard from him in a few days, i was actually starting to get a bit worried. Obviously i wasn't worth replying to. I fell asleep soon after anyway, so i wasn't awake for very long waiting for a reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment