Sunday, January 25, 2009

The reasoning..

So this week has been super crazy, I've been out a lot going to clubs that normally i wouldn't really choose to go to such as Maddox and Crystal..but this week i was given reason and opportunity to go..so i took them. Why let these little moments slip away? Life is short, so why not take advantage? Anyway, with this week has come a new friendship. A guy called Albie, who i feel might possibly have a heart of gold and be super talented. Mai and I have fallen for his talent, charm and humour. What more could you ask for in a person?  Other than loyalty and honesty (which i assume he has too). Albie has also come to inspire me to start a blog..even if it is a chance to rant about boring topics that you've all heard before...or if i give up on it in less than a month.. 

So here goes, I'll start on Sunday the 25th, as that's where my week usually start (my Abercrombie timetable starts on a Sunday and that's why i count Sunday as the first day of the week). It'll also come to explain why I've been going out so much when really i should be pushing myself to get shifts at work, when all i really want to do is sleep! Getting back on topic, the guy i like left for a week of work in Dubai, which made me sad, as he said he would either be gone for one week or two. Seeing as how he'd only been back from Dubai for less than 3 weeks and in that time i'd only seen him once, i was a little bit gutted. I had hoped to see him more before he left, but what with him being 'busy with work and family commitments' nothing really came about..So my sunday was left hanging waiting on him to reply to my text messages, which he didnt..what a great sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment