Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 things...just to pass the night

1) I'm usually the baby of the group. 
2) I used to be more of a tomboy then a girly girl, now i'm pretty much half and half..if that makes sense?
3) I sometimes get really paranoid, like majorly.
4) I love day time tv..
5) I drink way too much alcohol, think that i'm sober and then 15 minutes later, it'll suddenly hit me and i'll be completely intoxicated.
6) Tess + alcohol = vomit.
7) I hate feeling scared, nervous, anxious, worried, paranoid....it makes my heart beat funny.
8) I have asthma, but i never use my inhaler. 
9) I have a big fear of doctors, hospitals and dentists. 
10) I had pneumonia and lived to tell the tale. Although i nearly didn't. 
11) I'm good with languages...and math.
12) I have a logic based brain.
13) I love DIY furniture!
14) I constantly try to be organised...but always end up failing.
15) I don't know what i'd do without my iPod. I think i'd be really moody all the time. 
16) I never really lose things...although i used to always leave my house keys either in my school locker...or at home. I'd then have to wait for one of my parents to come home at like 8 to let me in. Winter was always the worst time to do it. 
17) I love being busy and having too much to do. 
18) I have an over active imagination...and a brain that never stops thinking...although most of the time i'm just day dreaming.
19) I'm a total people pleaser, i just can't let people down.
20) I'm such a bad liar...i always either break eye contact and look at the floor and play with my fingers...or i just giggle..
21) I'm a fairly bad driver, but i love it. I love the freedom that you can have.
22) I've lived in Plano, San Jose, Princeton and London.
23) I've been in love once...and very nearly in love another time.
24) I've had my heart broken twice.
25) I've never lost or broken a phone.

1 comment: